[CES 2012] There is always something interesting to check out on the CES showfloor, and the automotive department is not exempt. Known as the Ford Evos concept, this dramatic four-door fastback designed ride will merge a striking new profile that looks extremely fierce. On the outside, you will find a design language that is revolutionary, boasting an innovative silhouette and striking yet modern proportions. You will find gull-wing doors make an appearance here, where it opens up to reveal a unique four-door, four-seat layout. On the inside, you will not find it difficult to find yourself as though you were out of place from a normal car, and the Ford Evos Concept was specially built around the driver. Sporting a stylish and innovative cockpit, it might deliver new levels of driving pleasure and driver interaction.
Since it is a conceptual vehicle, you know that there are some laws of physics that can be disregarded, and the Ford Evos concept will have a heart for the environment, boasting a state-of-the-art lithium-ion plug-in hybrid (PHEV) powertrain that delivers next-generation performance and fuel economy. To drive you into the future (pun intended), the Ford Evos concept also features cloud connectivity that will further boost efficiency by optimizing the choice of powertrain modes each time you drive to your destination.
Next Story: CES Day 2 Wrapup
- 2014-02-27: Ford Sync May Not Necessarily Dump Microsoft For BlackBerry
- 2014-02-23: Ford Sync System May Switch From Microsoft To BlackBerry
- 2014-01-22: Ford's New Automated Driving Research Projects In The Pipeline
- 2014-01-10: Ford Hybrid Semi-Solar Vehicle Could Usher In A New Era Of Green Rides
- 2014-01-08: Ford CEO Alan Mulally Debunks Rumors Of Being Next Microsoft Boss
- 2013-01-08: Vizio 2013 Sound Bar
- 2013-01-06: Belkin Thunderstorm iPad Speaker Case
- 2013-01-06: Seagate Wireless Plus: HDD That Matches Your Tablet's Battery Life
- 2012-01-23: Top 5 CES Trends
- 2012-01-23: Top 10 CES Gadgets