The Samsung Galaxy Note has been officially announced to arrive on AT&T later this year, but it looks like the massive phone/tablet hybrid could be arriving on other carriers as well. According to an industry analyst, the Galaxy Note will be released on Verizon and Sprint’s network in the first half of 2012. However, the device will be renamed to the Galaxy Journal instead – not that many people will mind, just as long as they get their hands on the phone.
Since there’s no evidence to back up the analyst’s prediction, we’ll just take it as speculation in the time being. How many of you would like to see the Galaxy Note on a carrier other than AT&T, or are you not bothered about last year’s devices anymore?
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2012-09-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 headed for Verizon, and more [rumor]
- 2012-06-03: Samsung Galaxy S3 will be headed to five carriers in June
- 2012-03-14: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note LTE hacked to run on T-Mobile's HSPA+ network
- 2011-01-13: Verizon and HTC take top spot for Android 2.2 Froyo updates