Earlier today we gave you some impressive Street Fighter pixel art in Minecraft, but it looks like the bar has been taken up a notch. Some folks have managed to recreate the entire world from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Hyrule, in the game. Called Hyrulecraft, it is supposed to be a 1:1 scale replica of the game world. Seeing how I’m not a giant Zelda fan, and I’ve never played Ocarina of Time – I can’t tell you how true that is, but from the video demo it’s an impressive work of art nevertheless.
The creators of the map have put if up for download, but at the moment they’re working on adding quests to the map to make it even more interesting. Soon you’ll be able to play Zelda in first-person view!
Next Story: Spotify Launches Spotify Apps
- 2014-04-23 Minecraft Terrain Creator Spotted
- 2014-04-21 Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Candy Texture Pack Now Available
- 2014-04-16 Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-13 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07 The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2013-10-13 Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Trailer Introduces Zelda And Hilda
- 2013-04-10 The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mod Places Nicholas Cage's Face On Everything
- 2011-05-25 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D to arrive in Australia as a special edition bundle
- 2010-12-27 The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past recreated in Minecraft