A few years ago, Thermaltake and BMW Group’s subsidiary DesignWorksUSA came up with the Level 10 GT computer case which featured a futuristic, aesthetically pleasing and functional design. Now it looks like the duo is back with the introduction of the Level 10 M Mouse. The Level 10 M Mouse takes design cues from the Level 10 GT computer case and is touted to be ergonomic, impressive looking and good enough for pro-gamers. While we can’t tell you how well it performs judging by its pictures, we can tell you it looks pretty sweet.
The Level 10 M Mouse features a hollowed out body that allows the mouse to be easily adjusted height and angle-wise. All users have to do is turn a screw on the top side of the mouse and adjust it until they find their sweet spot. It also has a perforated palm surface with which creates a passive airflow to help players with sweaty palms. No word on pricing or but it should be released sometime this spring.
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance