So you’re planning to throw a party in your house, but apart from your iPod/iPhone as your main source of music, what are you going to do about the lighting effects? Well the good news is that Sharper Image may have the solution for you in the form of the Music Dock with Pulsing Light Bar. As the name suggests, this appears to be a combination of a music dock for the iPod/iPhone along with a light bar which according to Sharper Image, will provide a light show for your party in a variety of ways.
The device will come with the option to either give off a soft glow, perhaps just for mood lighting, or a continuous strobe to give off the effects of a rave party, or it can even be set to a mode where it apparently will pulsate based on the song that is currently playing. Apart from the light show, the Music Dock with Pulsing Light Bar will also feature a 4-foot long speaker span that will supposedly provide “full digital stereo sound”. We can’t really speak for its quality, but we have to admit that if anything it does hold quite a bit of novelty value. For those who are interested, the device is available from Sharper Image at $149.99.RELATED
- Twitter Music iOS App Currently Available For 'Influencers'
- Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- Braeburn's acoustic iPhone 5 dock amps your phone's sound naturally
- Google Brings Its Free Siri Competitor to the iPhone
- Apogee introduces iPhone 4/4S mount with studio-quality condenser microphone for video recording
- Follow: iPhone, ipod touch,
- Seen at: tuaw