So you’re planning to throw a party in your house, but apart from your iPod/iPhone as your main source of music, what are you going to do about the lighting effects? Well the good news is that Sharper Image may have the solution for you in the form of the Music Dock with Pulsing Light Bar. As the name suggests, this appears to be a combination of a music dock for the iPod/iPhone along with a light bar which according to Sharper Image, will provide a light show for your party in a variety of ways.
The device will come with the option to either give off a soft glow, perhaps just for mood lighting, or a continuous strobe to give off the effects of a rave party, or it can even be set to a mode where it apparently will pulsate based on the song that is currently playing. Apart from the light show, the Music Dock with Pulsing Light Bar will also feature a 4-foot long speaker span that will supposedly provide “full digital stereo sound”. We can’t really speak for its quality, but we have to admit that if anything it does hold quite a bit of novelty value. For those who are interested, the device is available from Sharper Image at $149.99.
- 2014-04-08: iPhones Popular Amongst Teens, iPads Not So Much [Study]
- 2014-04-08: Apple Working On In-House Baseband Chip Design For The iPhone [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08: Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2014-04-07: Document Reveals Changes That Early iPhone 5 Owners Wanted Apple To Make
- 2014-04-04: iPhone Demand In China Waning In Face Of Local Competition
- 2013-06-27: Skype Updates iPhone App To Support Video Messaging Feature
- 2013-06-17: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-06-14: Microsoft Office Available On iPhone; Requires Office 365 Subscription
- 2013-05-24: iOS 7 Redesign May Feature Flat 'Black and White' Design
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices