I like how the paperboys of yore tend to shout on the streets, “Extra! Extra! Read all about it!”, and I guess the modern day equivalent is done through online portals with public relations companies sending out emails to the masses to inform us of the latest gizmo or corporate movement among giants. Well, we do know that Nokia is on a roll with their Windows Phone powered devices, and the rather secret Nokia Lumia 900 Ace is said to be the Finnish phone company’s upcoming flagship model, also known as the Eloko if you happen to have a penchant for code names. There is an outside chance that the Lumia 900 Ace will come with Windows Phone 7 Tango, although so far the official word has it that we will just have to make do with Mango at the moment when it launches. As for the other hardware specifications, they are pretty much the same with a 4.3″ WVGA display, a 1.4GHz processor, 512MB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera and a rather high capacity 1,830mAh battery to ensure it can keep on going for quite some time to come.
Chances are pretty high that it will be locked to a carrier when sold, although as with the majority of the other Nokia smartphones, this one will feature the 1700MHz band that is perfect to play nice with T-Mobile’s 3G network.
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2013-05-08 AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Out Now
- 2013-02-28 Chrome Plated Nokia Lumia 900 Is Fancy Looking
- 2013-01-25 AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 To Receive WP7.8 Update 30th January
- 2012-12-03 Windows Phone 7.8 spotted on the Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-11-05 Nokia Lumia 900 with Windows Phone 7.8 seen in China?