According to a Tweet from Eldar Murtazin, a blogger known for leaking or correctly predicting a lot of smartphone rumors, we’ll be seeing a brand new Nokia Lumia phone in the coming months. And no, we’re not talking about the Lumia 900 here. Apparently Nokia has got a Lumia 910 that will be released sometime in May, one month before the rumored June release of the Lumia 900. Here’s what the tweet had to say:
“Who needs lumia 900 in june if they want to launch lumia 910 (12mpx) in may? Europe”
Murtazin is known for his hits and misses, though more often than not he’s right. After all, he announced that Nokia and Microsoft would be partnering long before any official announcement was made. No word on what other improvements the Lumia 910 will have over the 900 so we’ll just have to keep our eyes and ears peeled for more information in the future.
Next Story: HTC issues invites to its MWC press event
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-07 Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-02-24 Nokia's Move To Android, What Does It Mean?
- 2014-01-13 Nokia Not Worried About Increasing Competition From New Windows Phone OEMs
- 2013-12-30 Nokia Accounts For 92.1% Of Windows Phone Install Base
- 2013-12-12 Microsoft Reportedly Offers Samsung $1 Billion If It Continues To Make Windows Phone Devices