If you’re looking for a stylus to use on your iPad or Android tablet, you might have come across the Pogo Sketch before. Ten One Design, creators of the Pogo Sketch has now come up with a sequel called the Pogo Sketch Plus. It features new patent pending Pro Tip technology that consists of patterned structures within the tip itself (for greater sensitivity while providing an even smaller tip diameter for increased precision) – a useful feature to have for folks who love drawing/painting on their touchscreen devices. It also comes with a flexible spring clip which allows it to be placed inside regular pen holsters or your pocket for convenience sake.
Available in hot pink, cactus green, burnt orange and silver, the Pogo Sketch Plus can be yours today, for $14.95 each. Just head over to Ten One Design’s website for more information or to purchase them. And as a promotion until the end of the month (January 31st) – owners of the original Pogo Sketch can upgrade to a Pogo Sketch Plus for 50% off – all they have to do is send a personal photograph of their current stylus to Ten One Design to redeem a promo code.
Next Story: KDDI pushes ads onto Android devices
- 2014-01-12: Elektra Nails Are Styluses That Can Be Worn On Your Fingers
- 2013-11-19: FiftyThree Launches Pencil Stylus For Their Paper App
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Mighty Pen Stylus And Napoleon Ruler
- 2013-03-06: The iSpoon Doubles As A Spoon And A Stylus