The Samsung Galaxy Note has been officially announced to be arriving on AT&T, but we have yet to hear about a release date for the phone. Well, it looks like the phone might be arriving soon. According to reports online, the phone has just made it past the offices of the FCC with support for AT&T’s 4G LTE network. It will also support GSM/EDGE bands 850 and 1900 as well as WCDMA bands II and IV.
Other specs of the phone that have been revealed previously include a 5.3″ (1280 x 800) display, a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 8-megapixel camera, 16GB of internal storage, Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread, stylus and apps to take advantage of it. We don’t have a price for the device either, but expect it to be amongst the higher end of the spectrum – that gorgeous display and LTE connectivity isn’t going to come cheap.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2012-03-14: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note LTE hacked to run on T-Mobile's HSPA+ network
- 2012-02-03: Samsung Galaxy Note available for pre-order this Sunday
- 2012-01-16: Galaxy Journal: Verizon and Sprint's own Galaxy Note?
- 2012-01-02: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note to feature NFC?
- 2011-12-07: Samsung Galaxy Note with AT&T radios gain FCC approval