[CES 2012] Toshiba’s range of entry-level camcorders have always been decent to say the least, and in what seems to be a trend for them in recent years have resulted in new Camileo camcorders being introduced to the masses each year. The Camileo AIR10 camcorder will deliver Full HD recording capability (1080p) which has been the norm for some time already, while throwing in WiFi connectivity so that you can upload videos as well as photos taken using the AIR10 to sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Picasa and Twitvid. To remain in step with with the times, the Camileo AIR10 also doubles up as a wireless webcam – I can imagine the many different uses for it already.
Other hardware specifications include a 2″ TFT LCD display, a 5-megapixel CMOS sensor with back side illumination technology and 16 digital zoom. Using it is pretty much a dummy-proof affair, consdiering how easy it is thanks to the pre-loaded software that enables one-button synchronization to a computer. Expect the Toshiba Camileo AIR10 to arrive next month for $149 a pop.
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2012-01-23: Top 10 CES Gadgets
- 2012-01-12: Gobandit Live action camera delivers far more than successor
- 2012-01-12: JVC GY-HMQ10 handheld 4k camcorder is a world's first
- 2012-01-08: Toshiba Camileo Z100 3D camcorder
- 2012-01-10: Toshiba Camileo Clip camcorder