[MWC 2012] If you’ve been waiting for Adobe Photoshop to arrive on your iPad for you to edit your photographs, good news because it’s finally here. Today, Adobe announced the launch of Adobe Photoshop Touch for the iPad. As part of the Adobe Touch Apps family, Photoshop Touch brings Photoshop from the desktop to your tablet, revamped and designed to take full advantage of the tablet’s touchscreen controls.
With Photoshop Touch on your iPad, you can combine photos into layered images, make essential edits and apply effects, touch up photos, paint, lay out ideas and more. A lot of tools from the desktop version have been brought over, so if you’re a Photoshop user, you’ll probably feel at ease right away. Adobe Photoshop Touch is available now from the Apple App Store for $9.99.RELATED
- Apple's iPads Account For Six Spots In Japan's Top 10 Tablet List
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Follow: adobe, apps, iOS, iPad, photoshop,