[MWC 2012] If you’ve been waiting for Adobe Photoshop to arrive on your iPad for you to edit your photographs, good news because it’s finally here. Today, Adobe announced the launch of Adobe Photoshop Touch for the iPad. As part of the Adobe Touch Apps family, Photoshop Touch brings Photoshop from the desktop to your tablet, revamped and designed to take full advantage of the tablet’s touchscreen controls.
With Photoshop Touch on your iPad, you can combine photos into layered images, make essential edits and apply effects, touch up photos, paint, lay out ideas and more. A lot of tools from the desktop version have been brought over, so if you’re a Photoshop user, you’ll probably feel at ease right away. Adobe Photoshop Touch is available now from the Apple App Store for $9.99.
Next Story: Polycom RealPresence Mobile for iPhone 4S
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-05-10: Adobe Photoshop iPad apps released