Over the past few months we’ve heard a lot of rumors about Apple’s supposedly upcoming HDTV. While we’re not certain if such a device is on the way, close to completion or even nothing more than a myth, but Best Buy seems to have ideas of its own – according to a customer survey recently sent out from the company. In the survey, Best Buy basically asks customers about their thoughts on an “Apple HDTV”, trying to gauge their reception towards such a device.
According to the survey, they have some sort of idea (or educated guesses) to what the Apple HDTV will be like: a 42″ TV that runs on iOS, support iCloud, remote controllable by an iOS device, have access to Netflix, YouTube and Flickr (basically Apple TV that’s been fused with a display), an “iSight” camera for hosting video conversations and will carry a premium price tag of $1,499. What do you think of that price tag? Too pricey for your tastes?
- 2014-04-10: 2014 Apple TV May Rely On Motion Control Technology
- 2014-04-08: New Apple Set-Top Box Hinted In Comcast/Time Warner Cable Filings
- 2014-04-07: Amazon Fire TV Handles Android Mirroring Nicely
- 2014-04-02: Analyst Thinks Amazon's Fire TV Will Motivate Apple To Revamp The Apple TV
- 2014-03-28: Roku CEO Calls The Apple TV A "Money Loser" For Apple
- 2014-03-06: New Sharp Aquos TVs Go On Sale In The US
- 2014-02-04: 80” HDTVs Recreate ‘Virtual Balcony Staterooms’ On Cruise Ship
- 2014-01-06: LG + WebOS = Simpler TV? Possibly!
- 2014-01-06: Toshiba L7400 55-inch TV Is Feature-Packed
- 2013-09-18: Sharp 4K Ultra HD LED TV Now Available