It is a well known fact that Apple rarely has sales on their products – and when the word ‘sales’ is used here, I am talking about the kind of mad firesales which we see hit other kinds of electronics, including those in the fashion world. Well, since we have had ample hints that the iPad 3 is on its way in the first week of March this year, what you read about here could very well be another sign. It seems that Meijer, a regional big-box retailer Stateside, has reduced the 16GB iPad 2 with Wi-Fi to $429, which is a discount of $70.
This sale is valid only between the dates of February 12 to February 18, and of course, if their entire stock runs out during that time, that is just too bad. It will also not include rain checks or substitutions. There is also another listing on the company’s website, where the $429 price point lasts until February 25, and this ideal is available only in-store. Do you think that this is a precursor to what is to come – that is, the iPhone 4S?
Next Story: HTC Endeavor specifications confirmed
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad