We’ve all heard rumors about the iPad 3 being announced in the first week of March, and now there are more reports online corroborating with the previous story. According to the folks at The Next Web who were tipped off by some sources, Apple is currently “in ‘crunch mode’ when it comes to lining up apps both to demonstrate on-stage and to show off in new advertisements for its third iPad.” The iPad 2 had Garage Band, iMovie and Photo Booth showing off its abilities when it was announced last year, so it’ll be interesting to see what will be demonstrated this year.
The iPad 3 is rumored to have a Retina Display, so if it turns out to be true, we can expect some apps that are capable of showing off its high-resolution capabilities. With only a few weeks until the first week of March, we won’t have to wait too long to find out more about the tablet (assuming it does launch then) but you can expect a lot more rumors to start surfacing as well.
Next Story: Death By A Thousand Tweets
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2012-11-14: Dijit NextGuide Update