While the iPhone 4S has been launched in China, it sure has not stopped manufacturers from producing shanzai iPhone 4S, possibly to trick the clueless or to cater to the market who wants the iPhone 4S but can’t afford it. Well this particular clone admittedly does look the part but interestingly it comes loaded with Google’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform instead, talk about a twist!
As far as its physical design is concerned and based on the photos, the clone looks almost exactly like the iPhone 4S, but purportedly weighs a tad lighter at 114g. It too will sport the same sized display as the iPhone 4S with a 960×640 resolution to match. Under the hood it is powered by the 7227-T HTC Touch chip with 512MB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a rear and front-facing camera and will sport WCDMA 3G connectivity.
Like we said earlier, the clone appears to be running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, although in this case it looks like it has been tricked out in such a way that it mimics the iOS user interface. It even comes with its own “Siri” and voice controls, although in this case it’s actually controlled via the built-in Vlingo voice assistant. Not too shabby, huh?RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: Android, iPhone 4S,
- Seen at: shanzai