Before the iPhone 4S was announced, there were plenty of rumors surrounding it, and for some odd reason one particular rumor managed to gain some traction, which was that the next-generation (iPhone 4S) handset would feature a teardrop shaped design. As you can see, that rumor did not pan not, but that has not stopped Ciccarese Design from coming up with a mockup of their own at what they think a teardrop shaped iPhone could look like.
Pictured above, we have to admit that we are really liking this design despite certain impracticalities, such as the inability to lie flat on the table (unless you lie it on its display), but the glowing logo at the back is pretty sweet, although we have to wonder if the designers might have drawn their inspiration from Apple’s Magic Mouse? What do you guys think? Based purely on aesthetics, would you buy the iPhone if it was designed like this?
Next Story: iPhone-branded stoves seized in China
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display