Ever wondered what if Apple combined the functionality of a MacBook Pro with an iPad? Designer Jules Moretti seems to have thought about that possibility quite a bit, which ultimately resulted in this concept design, the MacPad Pro. A notebook that shares the MacBook Pro’s design that features dual touchscreen interfaces – one for the display, and another where the keyboard is supposed to be. In a way it could be thought of as two iPads being fused together.
Jules Moretti has even designed it in such a way that when turned onto its side, it could be read like a book which is a format that some of us still prefer over e-readers. While we’re not sure what sort of hardware specs Jules has imagined for the MacPad Pro, it was specified that the device will be losing the Firewire and Ethernet ports, which in turn will be replaced by more Thunderbolt connectors along with a trio of USB 3.0 ports. What do you guys think? Would you buy the MacPad Pro?
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2011-11-18 Rumors about the new iPad, iPhone and MacBook Pro surface