Nokia’s recently released Lumia 710 is deemed to be the lesser sibling of the Finnish phone manufacturer’s first outing with the Windows Phone platform, but that does not mean the Lumia 710 is a performance slouch. No sir, it does have its fair share of pros as you can read in our review, but that does not mean it is the perfect phone. The Nokia Lumia 710 too, has a call behavior problem which has already been reported many times over on Nokia’s support forums that claim one simply cannot end calls, despite the other party already having hung up. For example, when the conversation is over, the end call button ends up as unresponsive. There is at least one instance of the entire handset freezing after repeated attempts to hang up. Nokia is well aware of the situation, and has assured those on the support forum that Nokia is already working to fix this niggling issue, where it ought to be out shortly. Hopefully this means sometime within February, otherwise it would be users’ patience that will be pushed further to the edge.
Next Story: Hasbro does Lazer Tag innovatively
- 2014-04-02: Shoptagr: Tag Now and Shop Later for Less
- 2013-08-08: Civilization Online Revealed
- 2013-08-07: Apple Granted Appeal That Reinstates ITC Case Against Motorola
- 2013-08-06: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Always-On Voice Recognition
- 2013-08-06: LG G2 Release Expected On Launch Day