More rumors about what Nokia will be showing off at this year’s MWC are surfacing again. This time it’s a new device called the Nokia Lumia 730. The phone won’t be featuring a ClearBlack Display or a polycarbonate casing but it will have capacitive buttons, LTE and CDMA support, and an 8-megapixel camera. It is also said to cost as much as the Nokia Lumia 710. Seems to me like it’s going to be a minor upgrade from the 710 but for CDMA/LTE carriers – I guess we’ll just have to see. If rumors turn out to be true, stay tuned for more details in a couple of weeks.
Next Story: UFO Cookie Jar
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 610 hands on
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 610 has been made official, shoppers on a budget rejoice!
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 900 announced for worldwide release