More rumors about what Nokia will be showing off at this year’s MWC are surfacing again. This time it’s a new device called the Nokia Lumia 730. The phone won’t be featuring a ClearBlack Display or a polycarbonate casing but it will have capacitive buttons, LTE and CDMA support, and an 8-megapixel camera. It is also said to cost as much as the Nokia Lumia 710. Seems to me like it’s going to be a minor upgrade from the 710 but for CDMA/LTE carriers – I guess we’ll just have to see. If rumors turn out to be true, stay tuned for more details in a couple of weeks.
Next Story: UFO Cookie Jar
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 610 hands on
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 610 has been made official, shoppers on a budget rejoice!
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 900 announced for worldwide release