As smartphones and tablets become more common in our everyday lives, some people have started to feel that their gadgets should be considered as a fashion accessory, so if you happen to be a fashion savvy tech enthusiast, you might be interested to learn that luxury fashion brand Prada has unveiled a new series of leather iPad sleeves that would not only provide your tablet with some form of protection, but would allow you to make a fashion statement as well.
The fashion brand has released two new iPad sleeves, one of which has been designed for men in mind while the other is meant for the ladies. The men’s design will sport a skull and crossbones motif while the ladies version will feature hearts as part of its design. Both will be made from Saffiano calf leather with nappa leather lining, so animal rights activists out there, this probably isn’t for you. The men’s iPad sleeve will set you back a whopping $390, while the women’s version will go for $310 and will be available in black, white and fuchsia.
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2012-04-04 Final Fantasy characters strut their stuff for Prada's 2012 Spring/Summer collection
- 2011-07-19 Look fashionable or professional with the Versetta iPad bag
- 2011-07-11 Dolce & Gabbana unveils their luxury iPad casing