Sony has just announced a bunch of new headphones for the spring season, each one catered to different types of users. Firstly they have the MDR-MA900 over-the-ear headphones. It is touted to feature a full open structure design that promotes sound to “flow wider and more natural” as though you were listening to music without using headphones. It has a 40mm driver unit which should be capable of some pretty powerful sounds.
Next up is the MDR-V55 and MDR-ZX600 which are designed for DJs on the move. The headphones feature a swivel folding style and a 40mm driver as well. Identical in design, the differences between the two headphones will be in the color – black with red piping and white with grey piping for the MDR-V55 and grey with orange piping for the MDR-ZX600.
For those of you who aren’t keen on having over-the-ear headphones, Sony also has an assortment of earbuds offered in various colors – the MDR-EX210, MDR-EX40, and MDR-EX35 and MDR-EX37. Lastly there is the brand new MDRAS20J/WHI designed for sports enthusiasts – these water resistant headphones feature soft loop hangers that help them stay on your ears.
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-02-04: Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled
- 2013-09-12: Sony Unveils New 3-In-1 Walkman Headphones
- 2013-09-06: Sony Announces New MDR-10 Headphone Lineup
- 2013-02-28: Sony MDR-X05 Headphones Announced