Just like Rovio promised, the company just announced its latest title today: Angry Birds Space and guess who they got to help them with it? Who else but the folks over at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)! Angry Birds Space will be arriving on iOS, Android, Mac, and PC on March 22nd but that’s not all. There will be animation, merchandise, and books about the game released at the same time.
Angry Birds Space will feature 60 new levels, new Angry Birds characters, new superpowers, and new gameplay. As usual, more levels will be available as free regular updates as well as in-app purchases. The game will be demonstrated for the first time on a Galaxy Note at the SXSWi conference today, so folks heading there will be able to check it out before anybody else. Check out the entertaining video announcement below – anybody excited for Angry Birds Space?
- 2014-03-12 Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07 Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13 Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12 Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29 Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2014-01-28 Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users
- 2013-11-27 Angry Birds Go! In-App Purchases Rumored To Get Very Expensive