Online sources have mentioned that Foxconn are in the middle of an energetic hiring drive. The news has sparked rumors that the upcoming iPhone 5 will be coming in June as opposed to previous reports that pointed out a fall release. Previously, Apple showed that a released schedule indicated that the iPhone would land in the fall and the story seems to fit because a June release would cut short the product life on its most successful iPhone to date, the 4S.
All these reports as always, should be taken with a pinch of salt as the company in question is the unpredictable Apple. Another interesting tid-bit of information is that the mass recruitment rumor came at the end of a report about workers at Foxconn’s plant in Shanxi Province who are on strike because of a pay dispute. If the company does decide to unveil its new flagship device in June, the safe money would be on it happening at its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in June. The new iPhone (if Apple decides start anew like it did with the new iPad) is expected to be released with 4G LTE capability as well as NFC. What do you think about the rumored mass hiring by Foxconn? Let us know with a comment below.
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: iPhone 5,
- Seen at: washingtonpost