If you’re wondering how much it’s going to cost to pick up HTC’s upcoming super-phone, the HTC One X, it looks like we’ve got a price for you – assuming the folks over at Handyshop.de have it right. The online retailer recently put the phone up for pre-order on its website with a price tag of €599 ($780 unlocked). Handyshop.de also claims that the HTC One X will be available in 2-3 weeks, while the folks over at PDA Max (another retailer) states a more conservative 4-6 weeks. Since we don’t have an official release date for the phone yet, all this should be just treated as speculation.
The HTC One X is HTC’s first quad-core Android smartphone and will feature a 1.5GHz Tegra 3 processor, a 4.6″ display, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 32GB of internal storage, and 1GB of RAM. However, when it lands in the US on AT&T – it will be packing Qualcomm’s S4 Snapdragon processor instead due to the lack of Tegra 3-LTE configurations available now. There’s no telling if this will affect the pricing of the phone, but since it will be packing an LTE radio, expect a premium price tag from AT&T.
Next Story: BumpyPhoto turns 2D photos into 3D sculptures
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-01-13: HTC Denmark: HTC One X+ Misses Out On Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-08-08: HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update Begins Rolling Out
- 2013-05-16: HTC One X To Get Zoe And BlinkFeed With Sense 5.0 Update
- 2013-03-07: AT&T HTC One X Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-06-13: HTC will not lower standards to cater for the low-end market