So you’ve gotten yourself the new iPad, and one of the first few apps that you downloaded straight away was Facebook. Unfortunately while developers were busy trying to optimize their apps for the new iPad’s Retina display, it seems that Facebook’s last update was back in December of 2011, so needless to say that it has not yet been updated with support for the iPad’s new resolution. However according to a screenshot sent in to Macrumors, a UK resident spotted in his App Store a hint that seemed to suggest that an update for Facebook is on its way with support for the iPad’s Retina display. However based on the comments left on websites and the reviews given for the official iOS Facebook app, it seems that Facebook has a lot more they need to fix apart from simply updating its user interface to match the new iPad’s display. No word on when we could be seeing the update, but check back with us from time to time as we will keep you informed of the situation.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued