If you were in the market for a new Nikon DSLR camera, perhaps holding out till April might be a good idea as according to the rumors, that’s when the Nikon D3200 (successor to the D3100) is expected to be launched. Based on the speculation, it seems that we can expect the Nikon D3200 to feature a 24MP image sensor, 11 AF points, 4fps shooting capabilities, an ISO range of 100-6400 with hi-ISO of 12,800, improved video functionality and an interesting WiFi connection that is said to offer some interesting features. The rumors are also suggesting that we could be seeing an April launch, so given that we’re only a few days away from April, we guess we will wait this one out and see if it pans out. While no pricing has been mentioned, based on the pricing of the D3100 at $549, we don’t expect the D3200 to differ too greatly.
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2014-03-14: Nikon 1 V3 Official Sample Photos Released