The photograph you see above recently made its way onto Picasa and was quickly pulled offline after that, but if you’re wondering what’s so interesting about it – it’s in the photograph’s EXIF data. According to the data, it was taken with a Samsung GT-I9300 – the rumored model number of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 (though there’s a possibility that it could be another device due to the lack of an HD display). Another interesting fact about the photograph? It’s pretty bad – especially when you take into consideration that Samsung’s recent phones have had pretty good cameras (the Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Nexus), so if this is going to be the work of the Galaxy S3, we’d be pretty disappointed.
However – EXIF data can be faked, and we’re not even sure if the GT-I9300 is going to be the Galaxy S3′s model number, so let’s not jump to conclusions just yet. Stay tuned, and we’ll keep you posted about the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Next Story: Roku shows off streaming stick at SXSW
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected By End Of March
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2013-03-18 Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-31 Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-17 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15 Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden