Skype has been helping couples remain connected in a long distance relationship for the longest time already, not to mention making sure that family and friends alike are able to keep in touch with one another at a minimal fee – free at times, too. Making international phone calls are now a cinch with Skype if you have enough credits, and this time around, the VoIP giant has announced spanking new unlimited subscription plans for calls to Brazil and Russia. You will be able to call landlines in Brazil or Russia thanks to a bunch of subscriptions offerings, all for a flat monthly fee of $19.99 – surely that is a bargain no matter how you look at it! Not only that, Skype wants to reel you in by offering 15% off unlimited subscriptions when you sign up for a year. Bear in mind that the fair usage policy applies here, which means you have a limit of 10,000 minutes per user each month, with a maximum of 6 hours of chatting daily. It makes sense, really, as how much do you want to talk over the phone anyways?RELATED
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Follow: skype,
- Seen at: blogs.skype