If you’ve ever wanted to get started with Skype and you’re not sure where to begin, the recently updated Skype Shop has all the answers you need. Everything you need to make Skype calls from your computer, TV, home phone, and more can be purchased there. From microphones to webcams, to headsets and even phones (!); all these Skype-compatible devices will ensure that you won’t have any trouble doing so.
The Skype Shop is currently available in 67 countries and 16 different languages, with all the items laid out in an efficient and easy to use layout. Ratings are there to help customers gauge whether something is worth checking out without having to load an external website – though the site also features links to sites like Amazon.com and Buy.com for you to shop as well. A pretty useful concept that no doubt will bring Skype a lot of new users. Do check out the Skype Shop and let us know what you think.
Next Story: HTC One X unboxed
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-08: Skype For Modern Windows 2.7 Introduces New Features
- 2014-04-02: Skype For Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 Announced
- 2014-04-01: Skype Could Feature New Chat UI For Windows Desktop