If you’re a fan of Sony’s VAIO notebooks, it looks like they’ll be receiving a refresh in the near future. According to some leaked images and details that surfaced recently, Sony will be releasing a new lineup of VAIO C series notebooks this summer. The notebooks will be available in 14″ and 15″ models, with the 14″ models featuring Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors, while the 15″ ones retaining the current Intel Sandy Bridge processors.
Other than that, no other details have been revealed, but the images show the notebooks arriving in a variety of colors: teal trim, silver with black trim, pink, and a black and orange trim. The notebooks themselves look pretty sleek, so let’s hope Sony doesn’t disappoint with the internals. If the new VAIO C notebooks are arriving in summer 2012, Sony should be revealing some juicy details about the portable computers soon. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-02-05: Sony Confirms Sale Of VAIO PC Business
- 2014-02-05: Sony's VAIO Lineup Almost Ran OS X
- 2014-02-04: Sony VAIO Brand Rumored To Be Sold To Japanese Investment Firm
- 2013-08-21: Sony VAIO Laptop-Tablet Hybrid Launch At IFA 2013 Teased
- 2013-05-07: Sony Introduces Vaio Fit Line To Offer A 'Step Up' From Entry-Level Laptops