Although in many of our minds, calculator watches will always be the coolest watch ever, this one does give it a run for its money. This watch with its LED neo-futuristic design contains features that allow users to film movies at a staggering 720p resolution, can shoot photos and record sound. Obviously with no additional large xenon flash strapped to your other hand or forehead, you can imagine how anything in low-light conditions will look but it is still pretty fascinating for a watch. The LED 720p mini Video Watch has 4GB storage memory, USB 1.1, can run with Windows 7, Vista or XP.
The watch will take 3 to 4 hours to charge on a USB port can be used to watch movies for about 60 minutes before needing a charge or recording for 240 minutes. As for it being used as a watch and nothing else, it will last an entire year without needing a charge. If you have $105 to spare for one of the geekiest gadgets ever, just click here to access the website and make your purchase. If anyone has tried the watch and has some experiences good or bad with it, please leave a comment below and let us know.
- Pentax WG-10 Point And Shoot Camera Announced
- Underwater camera that can tweet photos of swimmers used in London Olympics
- YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects
- HTC EVO 4G LTE: First Impressions
- DIA Parrot Digital Photo Frame is sleek, but expensive
- Follow: thanko,
- Seen at: geekstuff4u