The Chevrolet EN-V 2.0 concept is the crowning glory of General Motors’ exhibition at the World Expo 2010 Shanghai, and it might just be the personal transport of the future for many of us. In fact, we did take the EN-V for a ride back at CES 2011, although we were not too sure as to the version of the ride we were on. It is said that the Chevrolet EN-V 2.0 concept is still at least 10 years away from mass production, but that should not be a hindrance to other companies who are seeking out other avenues to expand their product range that will help usher in the future of the automobile.
The Chevrolet EN-V 2.0 concept’s predecessor, the original EN-V (Electric Networked-Vehicle) concept, made its splash at the World Expo 2010 Shanghai and has remained as one of the most popular concepts from GM to date. It might just pave the way for a vision of what personal transport will look like in the future, especially for those of us living in an ever more congested city. Ah well, since a commercial release is still some ways off, you might want to start saving up your money from now onwards to snag one of these beauties when they are released in the future. [Press Release]
- 2013-09-18 General Motors Target Electric Car With 200-Mile Battery Range
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept