If you are one of the people using Samsung’s famous ‘phablet’ the Galaxy Note, you will probably already know about the insane battery life that comes with the 2500mAh battery that it ships with. However, if for some reason you are such a heavy duty user that it is insufficient, Mugen has come up with the answer for you. The company has just announced the new HLI-N7000XL Mugen Power 5400mAh extended battery for the International version of the Galaxy Note.
Mathematically, the battery is reported to provide users with 2.16 times more battery than they had originally. Naturally, as you can expect, the size of the batter would be larger than usual so upon purchasing, the company includes an extra back cover which makes the phone slightly thicker. The battery apparently not only fits well but is fully compatible with Samsung’s Galaxy Note. The battery is available for purchase for $98.95 here. As for AT&T Galaxy Note users, the manufacturer has said that this one will not be compatible with your device, but you can click here for the option of a 2650mAh extended battery also by Mugen.
- 2014-02-17 Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26 Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30 HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13 Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]