Hulu has taken another step in offering home entertainment by introducing a new genre – having launched a Gay and Lesbian genre category recently. While Hulu has already offered some of the more notable films in the genre, such as Paris is Burning and Frida, there will be a totally new collection of shows to check out if you are into LGBT series, such as Noah’s Arc, The Times of Harvey Milk and Queer as Folk, in addition to nearly 100 other titles to keep you entertained after a particularly long day at work. Content from Wolfe, Here!, TLA and Logo will be featured, so Hulu has more or less covered all possible bases. When May arrives, Boy, from Auraeus Solito, will also be added to the service. For folks who are interested in this particular genre, would you be spending more time with Hulu now that you are aware of the newer offerings?
Next Story: Sony Xperia U heads to the FCC
- 2014-04-08: Amazon Says Instant Video Has Surpassed Hulu And Apple
- 2014-04-03: Hulu Plus On Amazon Fire TV
- 2014-04-02: Hulu Looks To Cash In On The Binge Watching Frenzy
- 2014-02-27: Hulu Sells Off Japan Operations
- 2013-10-21: Hulu Plus For Chromecast Now Live On iPhone