If you’re in the market for a stylus that’s not too expensive and does not require you to stash in your bag or pocket, perhaps you’d like to meet the MicroStylus. Dubbed the world’s smallest stylus, based on the photos and its design we’re finding it hard to disagree with them! The MicroStylus has been machined from billet aluminum and features a soft capacitive rubber tip and will plug itself into your device’s 3.5mm audio jack. This will allow users to carry the stylus with them wherever they go and will provide extremely easy access to it whenever they want.
Also since it plugs into your device’s audio jack, it also doubles up as a dust cap to prevent dust from getting in. The MicroStylus will work with quite a wide variety of devices ranging from iOS to Android and should be compatible with pretty much any device with a capacitive touchscreen. If you’re interested in getting your hands on the MicroStylus, head on over to its website where you will be able to order one for $9.99, or $15.99 for two.
- 2014-01-12: Elektra Nails Are Styluses That Can Be Worn On Your Fingers
- 2013-11-19: FiftyThree Launches Pencil Stylus For Their Paper App
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Mighty Pen Stylus And Napoleon Ruler
- 2013-03-06: The iSpoon Doubles As A Spoon And A Stylus