Nokia has just rolled out their latest NFC Bluetooth headset known as the Nokia BH-310. This device has but one major target – folks who spend plenty of time behind the steering wheel. After all, it makes sense – if you are going to drive all the way from the home to your destination, you would do well to keep both hands on the wheel and not get distracted. There are fines by the traffic department to think about too when you get caught as well. This NFC Bluetooth headset will come in an ergonomic design, and will deliver amazing audio quality, where you are able to pair it to your NFC smartphone using but a single tap.
There will be two microphones built into the BH-310, alongside Digital Signal Processing, delivering superior noise suppression and echo cancellation. This ensures your conversation is crystal clear, so that you can hear and be heard by the other person on the line, never mind the background noise. Of course, I do not think that this will be as clear as the Jawbone, since it does not rely on bone conduction technology.
Next Story: Archos Child Pad hits the FCC
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns