After only 2 days of being on sale, the new AT&T Lumia 900 has climbed to the top of Amazon best seller charts. Perched comfortably is the black Lumia 900 while its cyan colored variant has taken a respectable fifth place. Currently, both the smartphones are easily the two most popular smartphones from AT&T that are available from Amazon.
Besides that, the Lumia 900 also has hit the top spot of Amazon’s Movers and Shakers list with the cyan variant scoring a 394% growth. As for the HTC Titan II Windows Phone which launched alongside the Lumia 900, it’s $100 extra asking price seemed to have prevented it from coming even close to the Nokia handsets success and the HTC phone did not make it even to the top 20.
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Amazon,
- Seen at: gsmarena