After only 2 days of being on sale, the new AT&T Lumia 900 has climbed to the top of Amazon best seller charts. Perched comfortably is the black Lumia 900 while its cyan colored variant has taken a respectable fifth place. Currently, both the smartphones are easily the two most popular smartphones from AT&T that are available from Amazon.
Besides that, the Lumia 900 also has hit the top spot of Amazon’s Movers and Shakers list with the cyan variant scoring a 394% growth. As for the HTC Titan II Windows Phone which launched alongside the Lumia 900, it’s $100 extra asking price seemed to have prevented it from coming even close to the Nokia handsets success and the HTC phone did not make it even to the top 20.
Next Story: iPad faces Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17 Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16 Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle