The Nokia Lumia 800 and 900 features a pretty unique design as far as phones are concerned. Admittedly they do feel pretty good in the hand plus the curved glass of the Lumia 800 is quite nice to touch, so we guess it’s not a complete surprise to discover this particular Lumia concept by Jonas Dahnert that has borrowed inspiration from the Lumia 800 and 900 (and subsequently the N9).
Dahnert has dubbed his creation the Lumia 920 and it will be a handset running on Windows Phone 8 Apollo. As far as the operating system is concerned, we’re not sure what Windows Phone 8 will look like just yet so we’re guessing that the rendering is probably just the designer taking creative liberties as opposed to being an accurate depiction.
Not surprisingly he has included several features into his concept that perhaps some Windows Phone users feel could be lacking. This includes a quad-core processor, a 4.3” 1280x720p AMOLED HD display and of course, a 12MP camera with the Nokia 808 PureView technology. Additional specs includes up to 64GB of internal storage, a 2,000mAh battery, Full HD 1080p video recording and 2GB of RAM. What do you guys think? Any takers?
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2013-08-05: Windows Phone GDR2 Update For Lumia 820/920 Spotted On Nokia's Servers
- 2013-05-07: Nokia Lumia 920 Appears To Be Most Popular Windows Phone Device According To Statistics
- 2013-04-29: Nokia And Windows Phone Is Not A Flop In U.S. [Report]
- 2013-04-29: Apple And Samsung Squabble In Microsoft's New Windows Phone Ad
- 2013-03-20: New Windows Phone Challenge Pits The Nokia Lumia 920 Against The Samsung Galaxy S3