Will the Samsung Galaxy Note be making its way towards T-Mobile? Certain quarters definitely think so, and according to the screenshot on the right that was leaked, it is most probably referring to the real deal. For example, the leaked Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich build for the AT&T Galaxy Note also carried the build number of IML74K.144, which pointed to the build date as the 144th custom build. The SGH-T879 also boasts of a similar build number simply because it had its base from similar sources, and needless to say, was circa the same time as well. This would point towards the T-Mobile version of the Galaxy Note as a sibling to AT&T’s version of the Galaxy Note.
The build servers as well as time stamp are also similar to Samsung’s official build information, and it has a build number that is suffixed with the baseband version, not relying on a decimal number instead. Still, until an official announcement is made, you might want to take this particular screenshot with a grain of salt – albeit an extremely tiny one.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S3 pre-order on Amazon Germany
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2012-08-24: T-Mobile allegedly cancels the Samsung Galaxy Note, possibly in favor of the Galaxy Note 2
- 2012-07-30: T-Mobile Galaxy Note going for $250 this August 8th
- 2012-07-16: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy Note
- 2012-07-10: Samsung Galaxy Note related links appear on T-Mobile's website
- 2012-07-06: T-Mobile Galaxy Note spotted again