So we’ve seen that it is possible for customers to order pizza online, through the phone, via a mobile app or simply by pressing a button, but what about Facebook? Given the reach of the social media giant, letting all your friends know what pizza you ordered would certainly be a great way for free publicity, right? Dominos seems to think so as well and has since launched an app within Facebook that allows users to order a pizza while surfing the social networking website.
This service is currently limited to the Australian and New Zealand markets, but depending on how well it is received it could eventually branch out internationally. If this sounds familiar, it’s because Pizza Hut attempted something similar a couple of years ago but unfortunately their efforts have slowly faded away and eventually saw the removal from its page. Will Dominos’ Facebook efforts prove to be more successful? We guess we will have to wait and find out. So if you’re living in either Australia or New Zealand, pop on over to Dominos’ Facebook page for the details or to place your order!
Next Story: Evernote launches Yinxiang Biji service in China
- 2014-04-22: WhatsApp Now Has Half A Billion Active Users
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Rumored To Launch Their Own Mobile Ad Network
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-08: Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-25: Facebook Announces 1 Billion Monthly Active Mobile Users
- 2014-03-10: Facebook Messenger For Windows Phone Is Topping The Charts