With all the rumors about a larger iPhone, it seems Isaac Royo (via NowhereElse.fr) has put together a concept video of what he thinks the iPhone 5 should look like. He has incorporated a larger display along with some other features, such as 3D surround sound (via the speaker grill that encases the entire device), a home button that illuminates and also appears to be touch sensitive, a feature which many had rumored would make its way onto the iPhone 4S last year, along with a 12MP rear-facing camera, a 3MP front-facing camera which is a bump up from VGA and he has also replaced the traditional dock connector with a Thunderbolt port, claiming that it will allow for faster data transfer. While Thunderbolt would prove to be a faster way of transferring data from computers to the iPhone and vice versa, the transfer speeds between the iPhone and computers aren’t exactly slow to begin with, so the inclusion of Thunderbolt does seem a little frivolous, not to mention Thunderbolt cables could end up being rather pricey! Either way it’s a pretty interesting concept so be sure to check it out in the video above, and let us know what you think!
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display