The concept designs of what could be the next-gen iPhone have been a dime a dozen and this one is another addition to growing collection of truly beautiful designs. Antonio De Rosa, the designer of what has been dubbed the iPhone Plus shows a very technologically advanced build of what the iPhone 5 could look like.
This one is incredibly slim and uses materials such as alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass and chromium edging which are both encased by a body made from Liquidmetal alloy. On top of that the in-cell screen technology that was previously rumored to be on the next-gen iPhone has also been squeezed in with the iPhone Plus’ 4.3-inch display and could ultimately lead to a slimmer iPhone.
Other specs included with this gorgeous concept design are a quad-core A6 processor to ensure a silky smooth experience, a 10MP camera, 1080p HD video recording and even a built-in projector has been included but since it’s a concept, that’s just fine. On top of all that, it also comes with the capacitive ‘home’ button although some rumors have indicated that Apple might not be getting rid of it in the iPhone 5 which is rumored for a release around June. What do you think about the iPhone Plus Concept?
Next Story: Liquid Metal iPhone 5 Concept Phone
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger