Heads up LG Spectrum owners, if you’re looking to give your handset a taste of the latest Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich build, you’re in luck. It appears that a leaked build of Android 4.0.4 VS920ZV7 has made its way on to the internet. Given that the handset received a pretty big Gingerbread update in the form of Android 2.3.6 about a week ago, we have to agree that it does seem a little weird that it would receive the Android 4.0 update so soon after. However this build could merely be a build that Verizon and LG are testing and is most likely not the final release, although given that LG Spectrum owners were promised Android 4.0 updates in the first half of 2012, we guess it might not be too long before the highly-anticipated update makes its way onto handsets. If you’d rather not wait for the official update, the leaked build can be found on the XDA forums although some knowledge on flashing ROMs will be required.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Android, leaked, LG,
- Seen at: droid-life