We do know that the next upgrade of Windows Phone has been given the code name “Tango”, and here we are with a Nokia Lumia 800 that was spotted in Thailand recently, where it carried the new Windows Phone Tango firmware. The changes are subtle to say the least, but as most of us would already know by now, the main addition to the Tango update would be Internet Sharing capability. As for the other Nokia Lumia 800 devices that are currently on sale in that part of the world, those do not carry this update just yet, so it might be a slip or a handset image that was purposely leaked out to generate buzz and interest among Lumia 800 users. If you are using a Nokia Lumia 800, are you looking forward to the Windows Phone Tango update?
There is a trio of notable changes, where the first would be the aforementioned Internet Sharing capability, while the other would be a new option in video mode settings, as well as a new icon for the marketplace. We have absolutely no idea as to the type of firmware that will be released to the public though, so you might want to be patient for a little while longer.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: lumia 800, Nokia, windows phone,
- Seen at: thenokiablog