We do know that the next upgrade of Windows Phone has been given the code name “Tango”, and here we are with a Nokia Lumia 800 that was spotted in Thailand recently, where it carried the new Windows Phone Tango firmware. The changes are subtle to say the least, but as most of us would already know by now, the main addition to the Tango update would be Internet Sharing capability. As for the other Nokia Lumia 800 devices that are currently on sale in that part of the world, those do not carry this update just yet, so it might be a slip or a handset image that was purposely leaked out to generate buzz and interest among Lumia 800 users. If you are using a Nokia Lumia 800, are you looking forward to the Windows Phone Tango update?
There is a trio of notable changes, where the first would be the aforementioned Internet Sharing capability, while the other would be a new option in video mode settings, as well as a new icon for the marketplace. We have absolutely no idea as to the type of firmware that will be released to the public though, so you might want to be patient for a little while longer.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2012-06-28: Nokia Lumia 800 and 710 get WiFi Hotspot feature in latest update
- 2012-03-28: Nokia Lumia 800 to receive battery boost with latest update
- 2012-03-13: Giant Lumia 800 spotted in Australia
- 2012-02-21: Nokia Lumia 800 withstands MACH 5 speeds
- 2012-02-16: Nokia Lumia 800 Entertainment Bundle up for sale