At the end of last week, we talked about how Blizzard apologized for the numerous snafus and errors that Diablo 3 had right after launch, mostly because there was a deluge of gamers who could wanted to log on the game and have a go at the sleek looking Lord of Terror. Well, the Real Money Auction House was described as having its release date pushed back from the original May 22nd listed date to an unknown quantity, but I guess all of that has been solved now with the latest announcement from Blizzard on their website that reads as follow.
As we mentioned earlier this week, we’ve decided to move out our target launch for the real-money auction house beyond our original estimated date of May 22. Our new estimated date for the launch of this new system is Tuesday, May 29. To learn more about the auction house system, have a look at the comprehensive Auction House Guide or check out the updated Auction House FAQ.
Surely this ought to smoothen out some ruffled feathers of gamers out there, no?
Next Story: Apple registers iPhone5.com domain name
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular