Samsung’s upcoming flagship device, the Galaxy S3, is expected to arrive on all four major carriers in the US. So far apart from hints here and there, nothing has officially been announced. Well if you were still worried that maybe your particular carrier might not get the handset, the Galaxy S3 was recently spotted at the Bluetooth SIG website with model numbers SGH-I747 and the SGH-T999. Supposedly the former is AT&T’s version of the Galaxy S3 while the latter will be headed T-Mobile’s way. Sprint and Verizon’s models have yet to emerge but we expect that they should follow shortly.
Like we said, since nothing has officially been announced, but given that the Galaxy S3 is one of the most anticipated smartphones for 2012, it is safe to assume that all four carriers are clamoring to get their hands on it. In the mean time be sure to check back with us from time to time as we will keep you updated on the situation!
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-12-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-11-21: Android 4.3 Rolling Out For The AT&T Galaxy S3 (Again)
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2012-06-03: Samsung Galaxy S3 will be headed to five carriers in June
- 2012-05-07: European Samsung Galaxy S3s will reportedly play nice with AT&T and T-Mobile networks