If you’re not a fan of cables especially since they have a nasty habit of getting tangled in pockets and bags, then you might be interested in checking out this Kickstarter project called Twig. Created by Jason Hilbourne, Twig is basically a dock connector for your iPad just minus the cable. As you can see in the picture above, Twig is a pretty short version of the dock connector, but given its length and its design, it’s safe to assume that you will have no problems bringing it around with you in your pocket or your bag and not have to worry about getting it tangled up.
Available in a variety of colors, the Twig is apparently sturdy enough to double up as a tripod for your iOS device, although we’re not sure if it will be strong enough to support larger devices like the iPad. This should make it a handy tool for taking photos or to watch your shows (assuming you watch your shows in portrait orientation). The project is halfway to its goal and a pledge of $18 will net you the accessory upon its release. However it should be noted that there are rumors of the next-gen iPhone featuring a smaller dock connector, so we’re not sure if this project will be in vain. Either way if the Twig sounds like an accessory you’d like to own, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10