Early this week, we reported that the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be landing on five carriers this month, namely – AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular. Both T-Mobile and Sprint have already confirmed the arrival of Samsung’s flagship super-phone this coming June 21, with Sprint to begin taking pre-orders on June 5. Well, if you’re on AT&T, good news because the carrier has finally confirmed the arrival of the Galaxy S3 in the coming weeks with pre-orders to commence on June 6 via AT&T stores and online. Additionally, AT&T announced that customers will also enjoy an exclusive access to a red version of the device, hence, expanding the color options to three - white, blue, and red.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available for $199.99 together with a two-year contract. AT&T stores will also offer a 16 GB microSD card for $39, for those who want more storage on the device. “The addition of the Samsung Galaxy S3 to our portfolio of 4G-LTE devices gives our customers another truly cutting-edge smartphone to choose from. With an exclusive red color this summer and the power of the nation’s largest 4G network, AT&T delivers the best wireless experience for Galaxy S3 fans,” AT&T Mobility Senior Vice President Jeff Bradley said.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-11-21: Android 4.3 Rolling Out For The AT&T Galaxy S3 (Again)
- 2013-04-01: Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch Sparks Galaxy S3 Price Drop
- 2012-09-19: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 update arrives via OTA
- 2012-07-12: Samsung Galaxy S3 in garnet red from AT&T to start pre-orders this coming Sunday
- 2012-06-22: A&T's Samsung Galaxy S3 delayed until June 25th according to reports