The HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE on Verizon’s network has been teased for the longest time ever. We’ve seen photos surface and even a rumored launch date for 21st of June, but until today there is still no official word from Verizon just yet. Some are thinking that with all the fuss and hype surrounding the Samsung Galaxy S3, the Droid Incredible 4G LTE might have taken a backseat. Well if the Galaxy S3 isn’t the device for you and you still have your heart set for the Droid Incredible 4G LTE, the folks at Droid-Life have managed to get their hands on a video of the handset.
The video basically gives us a walkthrough of the phone like its boot animation, a speed test and video playback on the device’s 4” display. It does seem a little cruel to be teased like this but hopefully it will be enough to tide would-be owners until an official date has been announced. So far the 21st of June has been pegged but we suggest taking it with a grain of salt for now. Be sure to check back with us often as we will keep you updated on the situation.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-25: HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2012-07-05: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available
- 2012-06-11: Droid Incredible 4G LTE signage arrives at Verizon, release date still unknown
- 2012-05-07: HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE for Verizon Revealed
- 2012-04-27: HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE rumored for a 10th May release