About a week ago, we reported that photos of the alleged back panel belonging to the next-gen iPhone surfaced. At that time it seemed to corroborate the rumors that suggested a larger display and a smaller dock connector and now thanks to the Cydiablog, they have come across a video which basically compares the alleged back panel to the current iPhone 4S and was posted by the folks at eTradeSupply. If you haven’t seen the back panel yet then this will probably be news to you, but for those who have, the video unfortunately did not reveal much but it did show off the panel in a variety of different angles. It also gives us a look at what the new iPhone could look like versus the current iPhone 4S’ design.
Unlike last year’s iPhone rumors that juggled different reports and sightings, this rumor in particular appears to be the most consistent that we’ve seen so far. Of course this is by no means a confirmation but at the same time not many are refuting it either. An iPhone with a larger display is a feature that many users have been asking Apple over the years and assuming the rumors this year are more accurate, it looks like their wishes may very well come true. Until then we suggest you treat this as what it is – a rumor, and take it with a grain of salt for now.
Next Story: HBO GO arrives on the Amazon Kindle Fire
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger